The purpose of the 704 Shop Scholarship for Creatives is to provide scholarship support to a deserving UNC Charlotte student passionate about creative design, preferably those with an interest in apparel design and manufacturing.
The Fund will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated financial need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid;
- Demonstrated history of volunteerism as evidenced by a letter of support from a qualified nonprofit organization;
- Preference given to first-generation college students;
- Required majors include the Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or the Bachelors of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) in Art with a Concentration in Studio Art
Tax Deductible Donations
- Donations made here are tax deductible as UNC Charlotte is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.