Happy Friday everyone!
Halloween is over and done with and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Before you know, it’ll be time to decorate the Christmas tree! It’s been a super hectic week as the year finally begins to come to a close! I know you all are feeling it, too. Since I didn’t really have time to do any real research for this week’s topic, I thought I’d share a few facts about the upcoming Southern Christmas Show. Scott, Jerri, and I will be spending pretty much all weekend and some time early next week setting up our space in the Show. And while we’re super excited, we know its going to be a ton of work. Based on a lot of the emails we’ve been getting, it looks like quite a few of you are looking forward to the Show and have been gracious enough to let us know you’re coming by. The word “excited” might not even capture how pumped we are about this opportunity!
Anyways, enough about us…on with the Show!
- The Southern Christmas Show has been held annually since 1968.
- Close to 150,000 visitors are expected to attend during its near two-week run from November 11-22. There’s even a preview night on November 10 for those that want first dibs on all the goodies. All proceeds from the evening go to Junior Women’s Club and Empty Stocking Fund.
- With over 6 acres of shopping, entertainment, exhibits and eateries, it is the largest and most popular show of its kind in the country.
- More than 500 merchants will be on deck, so there’s no excuse not to take care of everyone on your Christmas list.
- The Show has different theme each year. Last year’s theme was “All Aboard for Christmas” to remind folks of that childhood pastime of trains under the Christmas tree. This year’s theme appears to be “Christmas Wonders.”
Be sure to check out their website for tickets and all other info about the Show!
P.S. Your favorite local lifestyle apparel company made the top of the Exhibitor list. I’m not mad at that at all!
Enjoy the weekend! We’re looking forward to meeting more of you next week.
Email me at chris@704Shop.com if you have interesting Charlotte facts you’d like to share or just to provide feedback!